Spring, my favorite time of year. I was tickled to find out that the spring colors were some of my favorites. Pastels of purple, pinks and mint greens. I have quite an extensive purse hobby. During my midnight window shopping on my iPad, I came across these adorable and lovely colored spring bags.
1. Tory Burch – Robinson Mini Satchel | This is such a pretty pink! It’s almost a nude color, which means it will be very versatile to any wardrobe.
2. Reed Krakoff – ‘Boxer’ Leather Satchel | Such a happy light lime green. It kind of reminds me of a Birkin shape but not too close. The sweet little belt that goes around it makes it look sophisticated. Great for adding color to your early morning commute bag.
3. Valentina – Satchel | It’s sad that right now this purse is sold out. Although I am determined to find it somewhere threaded inside the web. The light green almost sage color is so pretty. Although it also comes in a few other colors that really compliment the style of bag well.
4. Marc Jacobs – Classic Q Baby Aidan | Bowling bag shape, this is a great everyday bag. The color will go with a lot of different outfits and the body strap allows you to swing it over your shoulder or cross body and walk around the city hands free.
5. ASOS – Pastel Colour Block Bucket Bag | This is a sweet favorite for under $100. What drew me to this bag was the pretty spring color blocking. All of my favorite colors merged into one bag. Fantastic beach bag or an a quick on the go pick.
6. J. Crew – Edie Purse | They have come quite a way with purses. This lovely light purple bag will bring any outfit to life. With such a rare color, this will be a great accessory to jeans or any pastel outfit.